How to Register for Homeschool Classes
Spring Priority Registration for current students is Monday, Feb. 27 - Friday, Mar 10. New Student Registration begins Saturday, Mar 11.
Spring Classes begin March 28.
Charter school tuition includes an administrative fee to cover all the paperwork.
Tuition is non-refundable unless another paying student can replace your child.
Be sure to Join our Email List to receive registration information.
Rock-it Science offers three sessions during the school year. Fall / Winter / Spring. Each session consists of 10 classes, however some of the sessions will be longer than 10 weeks due to the holidays. Priority registration, with open registration following about two weeks later, is announced prior to each session via our Email List.
Weekly Class Schedule
Classes by Age Group
About our Homeschool Program
Our Method of Teaching
How to Register
Join our Email List
Frequently Asked Questions
Spring 2016-17 Enrollment:
NEW Students: Registration begins Saturday, March 11th.
Please Join our Email List to be notified of future classes.
Priority registration: Available Monday, February 27 through Friday, March 10.
Priority enrollment applies to families continuing from the Winter 2016-17 homeschool session. (More about Priority Registration.)
Questions? Click here to email our registrar, Rhonda, a dedicated homeschool parent volunteer. Please do not phone Rock-it Science, as Rhonda works off-site. Email is the best way to reach her.
How to Register
If you already have an ID in our online registration system, Register Now.
If you're new to our online registration system, click the link below and follow these instructions.
- From the page linked above, click on “sign up” to create a user id (primary email address) and a password within the system.
- Proceed to enter your parent and child data under the Family Profile located in the menu bar.
- Click on Registration located in the upper left hand corner of the menu bar and then click on the "Class Details" button located to the right of the current Homeschool Session listing. After clicking the button, a listing of classes, availability and your child's name will be displayed.
- Click on your child's name and the class time slots available for your child will be displayed with ENROLL listed on the far right column.
- Click ENROLL for the class you would like to enroll and follow the prompts to register your child.
- Final screen will be displayed with registration details. (If paying via Paypal, a link is provided at the bottom of the page. Please include student name in the text box. Instructions for using Paypal when registering more than one student is included on this page.)
If a class is listed as Wait List, you can click on the class's ENROLL button to add your child’s name to the wait list. Payment is not required to be added to the Wait List.
Please note, once registration is complete an auto email will be sent to the primary email address entered under the family profile. Registration status will display as pending and remain pending until payment is confirmed. Please allow 24 - 48 business hours for Paypal transactions to be confirmed. Checks and purchase orders can take up to a week to be received.
Continuing Homeschool Students Receive Priority
Priority Registration for continuing students usually opens approximately two weeks before general registration opens. (Summer camp students do not receive priority for homeschool classes -- these are separate class series.) Students who attended the previous 10-week Homeschool Series will be notified by email and will have automatic priority if they’re continuing in the same time slot.
Priority Waiting List
Continuing students who want to switch to a different time slot, and siblings of continuing students, will be placed on a priority waitlist (siblings only, not relatives or friends). At the end of the Priority Registration period, we’ll add them to the class list on a space-available basis before registering new students. NOTE: If you want to switch your child to a different time slot, we’ll hold their place in their current class until we’re sure there’s a space for them in the other one.