How to Register for Homeschool Classes
Winter Priority Registration for current students is Friday, Nov 17 - Friday, Dec 8. New Student Registration begins Saturday, Dec 9.
Winter Classes begin January 9.
Tuition is non-refundable unless another paying student can replace your child.
Charter school tuition includes an administrative fee to cover all the paperwork.
CLICK HERE for Charter School registration instructions.
Be sure to Join our Email List to receive registration information.
Rock-it Science offers three sessions during the school year. Fall / Winter / Spring. Each session consists of 10 classes, however some of the sessions will be longer than 10 weeks due to the holidays. Priority registration, with open registration following about two weeks later, is announced prior to each session via our Email List.
Weekly Class Schedule
Classes by Age Group
About our Homeschool Program
Our Method of Teaching
How to Register
Calendar of Classes and Camps
Join our Email List
Frequently Asked Questions
Clips and Trailers of our Lessons (YouTube page)
Winter 2017-18 Enrollment:
NEW Students: Registration begins Saturday, December 9.
Please Join our Email List to be notified of future classes.
Priority registration: Available Friday, Nov 17 - Friday Dec 8.
Priority enrollment applies to families continuing from the Fall 2016-17 homeschool session. (More about Priority Registration.)
Questions? Click here to email our registrar, Rhonda, a dedicated homeschool parent volunteer. Please do not phone Rock-it Science, as Rhonda works off-site. Email is the best way to reach her.
How to Register
If you already have an ID in our online registration system, Register Now.
If you're new to our online registration system, click the link below and follow these instructions.
- From the page linked above, click on “sign up” to create a user id (primary email address) and a password within the system.
- Proceed to enter your parent and child data under the Family Profile located in the menu bar.
- Click on Registration located in the upper left hand corner of the menu bar and then click on the "Class Details" button located to the right of the current Homeschool Session listing. After clicking the button, a listing of classes, availability and your child's name will be displayed.
- Click on your child's name and the class time slots available for your child will be displayed with ENROLL listed on the far right column.
- Click ENROLL for the class you would like to enroll and follow the prompts to register your child.
- Final screen will be displayed with registration details. (If paying via Paypal, a link is provided at the bottom of the page. Please include student name in the text box. Instructions for using Paypal when registering more than one student is included on this page.)
If a class is listed as Wait List, you can click on the class's ENROLL button to add your child’s name to the wait list. Payment is not required to be added to the Wait List.
Please note, once registration is complete an auto email will be sent to the primary email address entered under the family profile. Registration status will display as pending and remain pending until payment is confirmed. Please allow 24 - 48 business hours for Paypal transactions to be confirmed. Checks and purchase orders can take up to a week to be received.
Families utilizing Charter School Funds:
- Complete a registration request following the “How to Register” steps listed above with the Rock-it Science online registration system. https://rockitregistration.com/
- Request a PO be issued by your ES for the amount indicated on the tuition page for the class selected. http://rockitscience.com/homeschooltuition/
- If there is an opening available in the class you requested, your status will be moved to “confirmed awaiting payment” until the PO is received. We will hold your space while waiting on the PO to be received. However, if for some reason the purchase order is not processed correctly you will need to pay Rock-it Science directly for any outstanding tuition.
POs received without an online registration request may be returned. We do not accept POs as registration requests and receipt of a PO does not initiate placement into a class. Registration is only initiated by completing a registration request via the Rock-it Science online registration system. https://rockitregistration.com/
Continuing Homeschool Students Receive Priority
Priority Registration for continuing students usually opens approximately two weeks before general registration opens. (Summer camp students do not receive priority for homeschool classes -- these are separate class series.) Students who attended the previous 10-week Homeschool Series will be notified by email and will have automatic priority if they’re continuing in the same time slot.
Priority Waiting List
Continuing students who want to switch to a different time slot, and siblings of continuing students, will be placed on a priority waitlist (siblings only, not relatives or friends). At the end of the Priority Registration period, we’ll add them to the class list on a space-available basis before registering new students. NOTE: If you want to switch your child to a different time slot, we’ll hold their place in their current class until we’re sure there’s a space for them in the other one.