How to Register for 2017 Summer Camps
If you already have an ID in our online registration system, Register Now.
If you're new to our online registration system, click the link below and follow these instructions.
- From the page linked above, click on “sign up” to create a user id (primary email address) and a password within the system.
- Proceed to enter your parent and child data under the Family Profile located in the menu bar.
- Click on Registration located in the upper left hand corner of the menu bar and then click on the “Camp Details" button located to the right of the current Summer Camp listing. After clicking the button, a listing of camps, availability and your child's name will be displayed.
- Click on your child’s name and the camp offerings available for your child will be displayed with ENROLL listed on the far right column.
- Click ENROLL for the camp you would like to enroll and follow the prompts to register your child.
- Final screen will be displayed with registration details. (If paying via Paypal, a link is provided at the bottom of the page. Please include student name in the text box. Instructions for using Paypal when registering more than one student is included on this page.)
If a camp is listed as Wait List, you can click on the camp's ENROLL button to add your child’s name to the wait list. Payment is not required to be added to the Wait List.
Please note, once registration is complete an auto email will be sent to the primary email address entered under the family profile. Registration status will display as pending and remain pending until payment is confirmed. Please allow 24 - 48 business hours for Paypal transactions to be confirmed. Checks can take up to a week to be received.
If you have any questions or problems with registration, please contact Rhonda Ressel via email at email@example.com.